Thank you for visiting our web site. We offer an educational, research and information service on all aspects of financial spreadbetting, and how this type of investment and trading can be used in the world’s most dynamic markets.
This web site is particularly useful to the following broad categories of people: –
- Traditional Investors – with no knowledge of Financial Spreadbetting and who have typically bought shares or bonds in the hope of capital appreciation and/or income. Financial spreadbetting affords this individual the opportunity to be far more imaginative, flexible and tax efficient in managing their portfolios:
- By learning new techniques e.g. Hedging, Protecting and Leveraging and getting involved in a wider variety of Markets e.g. Metals, Currencies, Indices, and Stocks in the USA, Europe or Japan.
- Having the ability to Buy Shares, Currencies, Indices etc in anticipation of a rise in price and also to sell in anticipation of a fall price.
- Individuals Who Have Some Knowledge – of futures markets and financial spreadbetting but would like to learn more, keep abreast of developments and perhaps generate a supplementary income.
- More Experienced Traders – who want to take advantage of our research work and commentary on the American financial markets.
So which of the above categories do you fit into? If you identify with one or more then THIS WEB SITE IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU! Remember, you always have complete freedom to read and access this website at your leisure because we don’t ask you a penny in return.
Brokers Spread Betting Bonus Comparison
We have produced over 2000+ videos of premium educational videos; live interviews with spread betting executives and advanced technical analysis courses that are normally taught at institutional desks and banks. To access the course material simply open a NEW account with Ayondo OR CoreSpreads and send us a quick message to adminATspread-betting.com (remove the AT and substitute by @) stating your account user id and we will allow you free access to the material.
Terms: To qualify for this offer you need to:
1) Sign up using these links: Ayondo OR CoreSpreads
2) Make a new deposit of at least £/€/CHF/USD 1000 within 2 weeks of opening an account with Ayondo OR CoreSpreads
Always keep in mind – spread betting is a leveraged trading instrument and can be risky. So always keep bet sizes low initially and use stop losses to limit any potential damage.
Enjoy and good trading,
From The Spread Betting Team.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER ESMA, SPREAD BETTING AND CFD PROVIDERS ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SIGN-UP CASH BONUSES.
Spread Betting Offers FAQ
Spread betting can be difficult to understand at the best of times for total beginners. And when there’s bonuses or offers involved the terms and conditions can be even more complex.
Below we have a list of the most frequently asked questions that we hear about the spread betting offers provided on the site.
Spread Betting Offers
- How can I claim a bonus?
Different spread betting platforms have different requirements for claiming a bonus. Your first step in the process is to find the bonus offer that is most appropriate for you. Use our comparison page to find detailed instructions on how to claim your bonus for the platform in question.
- What is the best spread betting offer?
Providers are constantly coming up with new offers every month. The bigger offers tend to be more difficult to claim as they require a larger initial deposit or more opening trades. The best spread betting offer is the one that suits the amount at which you’re willing to invest. Currently, the largest spread betting offer can be found on the Intertrader one where you can receive up to £1,000.
- Do I need to deposit to claim a bonus offer?
Unfortunately it is very rare that we come across a spread betting offer that doesn’t require a deposit. However, at the end of the day you shouldn’t rely on bonuses to make a profit trading. You need to trade profitably and trade with a provider that is honest and doesn’t charge you an arm and a leg in spreads and financing fees.
- How do I know when I’ve qualified for a spread betting offer?
Each spread betting platform has different rules for qualifying for an offer. Check our offer comparison page to see what is required to claim your bonus. Your best bet (excuse the pun!) is to contact the platform’s support team via email once you think you are ready to receive your offer.
With spread betting offers you are able to guarantee an increase in your ROI. However, please remember that you can lose more than your initial deposit when spread betting, so bet sensibly and enjoy your bonus!